Wednesday, January 30, 2008

An important safety note

True, Mom can be a little neurotic about my safety. She makes Dad stand way back from the curb when he's walking me, and chocolate in any form is pretty much banished from the house for fear I'll get into it.

Another thing that Mom has been adament about is that I never wear a collar. (I wear a harness on walks only.) I never understood why. (Only go here if you are prepared to read horror stories from broken-hearted pet owners. -Chloe's Mom)




Mom and Dad are signing me up for doggy day care, where I'll be required to wear a collar at all times. Because of this, Mom is ordering me my special, safe breakaway collar tonight!

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We've seen these before! Mom almost got them but she was looking for skinny collars at the time. Now that we have the wider collars, she is glad to have the link again!

We are glad your mom loves you so much she is neurotic about it.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy