Monday, March 10, 2008

Alpha Dog is gone...

...and I'm beside myself. I was so pouty that Mom gave me a spoonful of peanut butter to perk me up:



Ah ha, that's right - now I remember: Mom is easily manipulated. She's just one of the pack, and a pretty feeble-minded one at that. This will be lots of fun. I relished the look on her face when I decided to run under the couch instead of into my pen. (I always run right into my pen for Dad!) She couldn't leave for work while I was under the couch!

I started barking as I heard her lock the door. I bet if I keep barking, she'll be stupid enough to come back!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Cheer up, little Chloe. Your Dad misses you and your Mom terribly and I'll be back tomorrow evening.

I know you will use this opportunity to get more treats, but don't go overboard!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Chloe, we are sorry your dad was gone and you missed him but ... PEANUT BUTTER!!! You are so lucky! We used to get peanut butter before Roxie got her stones. Now no one gets peanut butter. It's just not fair!!

Sammy & Andy
Roxie is busy thinking about peanut butter.