Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Here I am on Father's Day, in my favorite spot in the whole world:




My Dad brings out my silly side; he allows me to drink from his water glass without a second thought; he always lets me have a nibble of whatever he's eating (except chocolate), and he is the best napper in the world.

Dad wasn't so sure about getting a dog; it's because he held out so long that they ended up getting me. If he had been ready for fatherhood earlier, who knows how things would have turned out?

2 comments:

MONA AND THE MOMMY! said...

Happy Father's Day Chloe's Daddy.

Chloe really loves her Daddy. I don't have a Daddy so the Mommy gets all my lovin & kissin.

You look sooooooooo sweet in those pictures with your Daddy.

Love ya ... Mona

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're so glad that you and your dad are bestest friends, Chloe! Happy father's day to your dad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch