Monday, October 5, 2009

Dachshund Oktoberfest Continued

There were lots of costumes at the Oktoberfest.


But the best part was being reunited with my first dachshund friend, Gladys. Gladys and I met back in Indianapolis when I was just a pup. Sadly, last year Gladys and her parents moved far away. On Saturday, I was surprised and very happy to discover that Gladys lives here in New York City. We met her and her parents in Greenwich Village and then we all went to the Oktoberfest together. Here's Gladys and I with our parents outside some falafel place.
And here's Gladys.

3 comments:

chloejessica said...

Oh I love all the doxie costumes! Especially the little french one, I think! :)

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

#1 I LOVE the dapple doxie!!!!

#2 We are still sad you guys moved before we got to meet you. Pugs <3 Doxies! Maybe someday we will get lucky and move back to MOm's homestate of NJ (yea... after we win the lottery) and hang out in NYC!

Anonymous said...

when is the 2010 fall Dachshund Octoberfest can any one tell me ?
Bones3171@optonline.net thank you ......